Join the TTE Team
APPLY ONLINE OR CALL TODAY - "Qualified Candidates will be contacted within
24 business hours."
At Texas TransEastern you have the opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. We welcome all Professionals looking for a career!
Our highest priority will always be the health, safety, and well-being of our team, our clients, and the general public. We treasure God's creation and strive to be good stewards of our environment.
- Local delivery schedule allowing our drivers to be HOME DAILY!
- "Structured Scheduled days off each week"
- Work Schedules Including 5/2, 5/2-6/2
- Career Advancement Opportunities and Lateral Transfer to other terminal locations in Texas: (Instructor Program, Assistant Terminal Manager, Terminal Manager, Dispatch, Safety Department, Operations)
- Steady work - dedicated Customers
- Small Company--Family Atmosphere--Interact With Senior Managers.
- State of the art Qualcomm computer systems installed in 100% of our units
Minimum Qualifications for Drivers
- 25 Years of age
- Texas Class A Commercial Driver's License with at least an "X" endorsement
- Two years current -- VERIFIABLE -- Tractor/Trailer driving experience preferably hauling bulk Fuels
- Must have an Acceptable Driving Record during past three years
- Stable work history
- Able to pass D.O.T. and company drug/alcohol screen and physical examination
- Able to satisfactorily complete company prescribed road test
- Will conform to Company prescribed Personal Appearance Standards
- Group Major Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Card
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k) Savings with matching plan
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training Program
- Late Model Tractors
- Free Uniforms
- Additional Life/Dental/Vision/Disability is Available
- Holiday Pay for TTE recognized holiday.
- Safety Incentive Bonus Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Free Re-certification DOT Physicals
- American Trucking Association safe driver national recognition program (Patches, lapel pins and certificates)
- "Professional of the Quarter", "Driver of the Year" recognition program
- Red Wing Shoe purchase program
Texas TransEastern regularly engages in interstate commerce. Accordingly, each driver hired must satisfy the United States Department of Transportation's specifications and each driver may be called upon to drive across state lines. No driver is guaranteed a route and may be called upon to drive in intrastate or interstate routes as determined by the needs of the Company. In addition, each driver may be subject to temporary transfer to other terminal locations as the need arises.
"How we act".
To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Texas TransEastern.
- To consistently do what we say we will do.
- To promote and verify compliance to all SAFETY & Operational policies and procedures in order to eliminate non-productive incidents.
- To operate mechanically sound and clean equipment within the DOT hours of service regulations.
- To strive to be the best at exceeding the expectations of our Customers, employees, and the public.
- To set Goals and EXECUTE them by meshing strategy with reality, aligning the team with the goals, and achieving the results promised.
- To be Professional, results oriented, and ACT with a sense of URGENCY!
- To place high priority, on building trust and consistently exhibit trustworthy behavior.
- To treat fellow employees, customers, and the public with dignity, integrity, and respect.
- To communicate candidly, frankly, and constructively.
- To obey the law and be honest and ethical in all of our interactions.
- To seek "win/win" solutions
"Where we want to be"
To be the premier Common Carrier of Bulk Petroleum with sustained world class performance in all aspects of the business. We will be a dynamic company characterized by our integrity, customer focus, profitable growth, the value placed on people and superior application of technology. We will be the best at generating and applying new ideas and learning faster than other organizations.
Customers will prefer us because of our unsurpassed responsiveness and our ability to provide value.
People will be proud to work for Texas TransEastern because we consistently attain superior business results, offer fulfilling work and provide the opportunity for individuals to achieve their full potential.
We, the people of Texas TransEastern, are the key to achieving this vision and will be distinguished by our professionalism, energy, sense of urgency to improve and our shared core values.
Fulfillment of our vision demands that certain core values are accepted and practiced throughout the company. These values, when shared consistently, result in people being proud to work for Texas TransEastern and contribute to our becoming the premier company within our industry.
•Local delivery schedule allowing our drivers to be HOME DAILY!
•"Structured Scheduled days off each week"
•Work Schedules Including 5/2, 5/2-6/2
•Career Advancement Opportunities and Lateral Transfer to other terminal locations in Texas: (Instructor Program, Assistant Terminal Manager, Terminal Manager, Dispatch, Safety Department, Operations)
•Steady work - dedicated Customers
•Small Company--Family Atmosphere--Interact With Senior Managers.
•State of the art Qualcomm computer systems installed in 100% of our units